Festival of Britain Decanter & Glasses
Set of Five Shot Glasses (Very Small Chip on the Stopper)
- Item # 559973
- Qty Available 1
- 378 Page Views
Vintage 1950's, glass decanter and five shot glasses
- Decanter & five shot glasses in fabulous condition
- Made to celebrate the 1951 Festival of Britain
- Features the iconic Festival logo (designed by Abram Games).
- Produced to celebrate the 1951 Festival of Britain, a post WW2 national exhibition,
- Set on the South Bank of the River Thames in London which helped to reshape British art & design into the 1950's and beyond. The set is made from amber/peach pink moulded glass
- The iconic Festival logo is applied in a white, slightly raised print.
- Dimensions 28cm High 10cm wide x 9cm deep
- Collection from Manningtree Emporium CO11 1UR
- 2 - 3 day courier delivery available